The COVID-19 pandemic is presenting us with unique challenges in planning for this upcoming ski season. Your board is meeting and working hard to explore all options. The number one priority is the safety and well-being of our members. Because we want to be able to offer ski trips that are enjoyable and safe, we have decided to delay opening up membership until we have more information.
We also want to get your opinion. We will be reaching out to you shortly with a survey.
Once we have gathered all the information available, including your feedback, you will be hearing from us about this winter. While it won’t look the same as past seasons, we hope the solutions we find will allow us to get outside together and enjoy winter.
Stay safe and thank you for your continued support and patience.
Please watch this space for more information.
The Trakkers Executive