Earlier this month, Ontario moved into a Modified Step Two until at least January 26, 2022. Due to the continuing high case counts and these increased restrictions, we are suspending our Sunday Trips for the month of January. The first trip will be delayed to February 6, 2022.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and share further updates as they arise.
For those who have purchased membership and those who are interested in purchasing membership, please be assured that we do not intend to keep your membership fee if we are not able to offer Sunday Trips this season.